Good Morning! Words can not describe how I feel this morning. What an absolutely amazing weekend with so many friends that attended the Food and Wine Conference. I could not imagine a better weekend filled with inspiration, great food, love and admiration. It was a weekend that empowered us to take our blogs and small businesses to the next level. I will be sharing so much more with all of you… I’m just take a little break this morning. I will tell you, our speakers blew me away with the information they shared with everyone. It was so exciting to meet so many of our Sunday Supper Movement and WeekdaySupper Contributors. After virtually breaking bread for over a year, what a thrill to finally meet in real life. Thank you for being part of this special weekend with me. Thank you for inspiring families everywhere to spend time Around the Family Table. I am so excited to try this weekend easy dinner recipes.
- Monday – Mama’s Blissful Bites – Watermelon and Mint Salad
- Tuesday – Eat, Move, Shine – Grilled Chicken with Goat Cheese, Candied Tomatoes and Roasted Olives
- Wednesday – Shockingly Delicious – Wedge Sala
- Thursday – Basic N Delicious – Chicken Fried Rice
- Friday – Cravings of a Lunatic – Farmers Market Salad
Plans are in the works for next year’s Food and Wine Conference and we would love to have you be a part of it! Check out updates at www.foodandwineconference.com.