This Apple Berry Spritzer is so perfect for an outdoor celebration. Light, refreshing and a perfect pairing for this Mother’s Day!
CK Mondavi and Family Pinot Grigio is the superstar in this fun Craft Wine Cocktail and all your guests will rave about it’s delicious flavor!
We are so honored and excited to be featuring CK Monday and Family at this year’s Food Wine Conference!
- 1 cup CK Mondavi Pinot Grigio
- ½ cup non-alcoholic Apple cider or apple juice
- 8-10 ripe blueberries
- 8-10 green apple squares
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1 can berry flavored sparkling water
- Dash of lemon juice
- Dash of sugar (optional)
- In a medium pitcher add the Pinot Grigio, the apple cider/juice with the blueberries, green apple and a few mint leaves. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour. When serving, add ice to the glass, top with berry sparkling water and garnish with mint.
- Note: For extra flavor, muddle a couple of blueberries with a hint of sugar and mint and add it to the bottom of each glass before adding the cocktail for a refreshing “mojito” style drink.