May is …. a time when we switch from long sleeve to our short sleeve shirts, we look forward to farmers markets, we can’t wait to see all the seasonal produce and herbs and many of us dig our hands into the dirt in our yards. As the chill disappears and the sun warms out hearts, we can feel the growth all around us.
This Spring I can feel the growth in so many ways. The one that is the most apparent to me is our Sunday Supper Movement. I am just in awe of this talented group that has come together. Their recipes, their writing, their willingness to help others and their commitment to changing lives, is growing every day!
We have planted a seed and are growing a Movement. A movement to bring back Sunday Supper Around the Family Table in every home with good, wholesome, healthy food. It starts off as one day a week and becomes a way of living.
The 20 recipes for this week’s Garden Spring Sunday Supper are amazing. Check out the sites of these talented Food Bloggers and join us this Sunday! You will be inspired to spend more time Around the Family Table!
Cocktails and Wine Pairings:
- Lemon Parsley Cocktail Magnolia Days
- Tangerine Thyme Fizz Cocktail An Appealing Plan
- Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Wine; Herb and Wine Pairing Charts Wine Every Day
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers Supper for a Steal
- Garden Salsa Chocolate Moosey
- Herb Party Vegetable Gratin Val’s Food and or Art
- High Fiber Zucchini Mint Lentil Fritters Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Zucchini Corn Fritters Mrs. Mama Hen
- Tarragon Chicken Lovely Pantry
- Asparagus Souffle The Daily Dish Recipes
- Mediterranean Style Meatloaf The Meltaways
- Chicken Bruschetta Family Foodie
- Spring Herbs and Green Tortilla de Patata Les recettes de Lorette
- Zucchini Lasagne From My Corner of Saratoga
- Red Potato and Grilled Corn Salad The Messy Baker Blog
- German Home Fries and Herbed Quark Dip The German Foodie
- Scallion Pancakes Teeny Tiny Kitchen
- Roasted Sweet and Spicy Brussel Sprouts Juanita’s Cocina
- Pink Peppercorn Pavlova with Strawberry and Basil Syrup The Primlani Kitchen
- Meyer Lemon Bars That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Compote Cookistry
Join us this week and Celebrate Spring with Sensational Sunday Supper Recipes and share what’s cooking in your kitchen. We love your recipes, tips and inspiration and love connecting with new friends. The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter or follow along on TweetChat. There is always room Around the Family Table.
We love featuring all our participant’s recipes on our Sunday Supper Pinterest Board. They are fabulous and a great way to refer back those recipes during the week. Check out some of the fabulous recipes from our last Sunday Supper Board.