I may have mentioned once or twice how much I adore Emeril. We all know Emeril is all about The Party! I have watched many of his shows and drooled over all the fun cocktails, appetizers and potluck dishes. What better excuse to party Emeril Style than New Year’s Eve? I am SO excited that we are featuring two of Emeril’s Cookbooks during this Special Kicked-Up New Year’s Eve Potluck Celebration.
The #SundaySupper Team Contributors were as excited as I was to celebrate this Special Kicked-Up New Year’s Eve Potluck Celebration. They are ready to showcase recipes from Emeril’s Potluck and Emeril’s Kicked-Up Sandwiches for you. You don’t want to miss this week’s event as 25 bloggers will be giving away 25 copies of these cookbooks. We want you Around the Family Table this week for our #SundaySupper New Year’s Celebration at 7pm Eastern time.
While I love all of Emeril’s Cookbooks, yes I do have them all, Potluck holds a special place for me. It is that one cookbook that is all about gathering friends and family Around the Family Table and enjoying good food. It is a perfect go to for Sunday Supper Recipe Inspiration.
I was so excited to try a new drink to serve friends during our New Year’s Potluck. Emeril’s Kicked-Up Champagne Punch is perfect to make for a crowd and so delish!
Emeril’s Kicked Up Champagne Punch Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup Cognac
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Two 750 ml bottles chilled dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- Orange or lemon slices
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
Combine the lemon juice, sugar, Grand Marnier, triple sec, Cognac, and orange juice in a large nonreactive bowl and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the Champagne and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Pour into a decorative bowl or pitcher. Garnish with orange or lemon slices and fresh strawberries, if desired. Serve in Champagne flutes, wineglasses, or punch cups.
Makes about 3 quarts, 12 to 16 servingsRecipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, Emeril’s Potluck, William Morrow Publishers, New York
This week’s Sunday Supper Recipes:
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Drinks:
- Champagne Punch by girlichef
- Champagne Punch by Daily Dish Recipes
- Champagne Punch by Midlife Roadtrip
- Champagne Punch by Family Foodie
- Chi Chi Cocktails by The Messy Baker Blog
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Starters:
- Spiced Nuts by The Cookie A Day Challenge
- Spiced Nuts by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Spiced Nuts by Home Cooking Memories
- Spiced Nuts by Mama.Mommy.Mom
- Prosciutto Breadsticks & Spiced Nuts by Galactosemia in PDX
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Dishes and Sandwiches:
- Sopressata and Genoa Salami Calzones by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by The Meltaways
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Craving’s of a Lunatic
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Supper for a Steal
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Diabetic Foodie
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maurene
- Columbia Street Grinder by The Foodie Army Wife
- Columbia Street Grinder by The Weekend Gourmet
- Columbia Street Grinder by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Columbia Street Grinder by Momma’s Meals
- Emeril’s Columbia Street Grinder Kicked Up a Notch New Orleans Style by The Catholic Foodie
- Eggplant Muffuletta by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- A Vegetarian Take on Emeril’s Kicked Up Sandwiches Tonkatsu Sandwich by Ninja Baking
- New Orleans Style Garlic BBQ Shrimp by Comfy Cuisine
Sunday Supper NYE Desserts:
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce by Magnolia Days
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with 2 Sauces by Juanita’s Cocina
- Angel Cake Sandwiches by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coffee Cake with Crumble Topping and Brown Sugar Glaze by Damn Delicious
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the#SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.