2013 was a year to remember – truly one that I will never forget. At the heart of 2013 was the pleasure of watching the Sunday Supper Movement grow, mature and start shaping its future. If you know me, you know that this movement is truly my baby. But it wasn’t just about the Sunday Supper Movement; 2013 was about the Sunday Supper Family and watching how together we were able to accomplish things that perhaps we never thought possible back in 2011 or even 2012. Watching our contributors grow, not only in numbers but in personal growth with their blogs, has been the biggest reward of all. I thank everyone who has helped shape the Sunday Supper Movement and can’t wait to see what the future holds.
Our last Sunday Supper of 2013 is about reflections and resolutions and I couldn’t think of a better theme. Thank you to Connie from The Foodie Army Wife for taking time from this busy season to host this fabulous event!
Happy New Year and may 2014 bring many more memories Around the Family Table!
I chose to share a new recipe, Chicken Stuffed with Prosciutto and Mozzarella, that has become a quick favorite in our home. It is so versatile, and can be served as a delicious bundle or sliced thinly and displayed elegantly. The best way to describe it is Chicken Cordon Blue but so much better!
Join us this weekend for Reflections and Resolutions!
- Snowman Eggnog Pancakes from Shockingly Delicious
- Baked Oatmeal from In The Kitchen With Audrey and Maurene
- Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding from girlichef
Appetizers & Snacks
- Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Popcorn from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Moroccan Cigars from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Baked Camembert with Caramel and Pecans from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pancetta & Goat Cheese Crostinis from Country Girl in the Village
- New Year’s Brezel from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Sweet and Savory Mixed Nuts from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Glazed Snickerdoodle Bars with Walnuts from Pies and Plots
- Champagne Shrimp and Pasta from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Main Dishes & Sides
- Minestrone Any Way from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Pecan-Crusted Rainbow Trout from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Mushroom Risotto from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Zapiekanka (Polish ‘pizza’) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Hoppin’ John for Good Luck from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Italian Vegetable Soup from The Foodie Army Wife
- Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Prosciutto from Family Foodie
- Black-Eye Pea and Greens Casserole and Wine Pairings from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Desserts & Drinks
- Candied Bacon Bourbon Bloody Mary from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Peanut & Pretzel Bark from Killer Bunnies, Inc.
- Cherry Almond Blondies from Mess Makes Food
- Apricot Fizz from Magnolia Days
- Celebration Mimosas from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Dark Chocolate Cake Doughnuts from What Smells So Good?
- Gluten Free Cronuts from No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Spiced Cranberry Apple Crisp from Neighborfood
- Blood Orange Mimosas from Take A Bite Out of Boca
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our#SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.