I love tapas! I can honestly say that I am one of those people that can enjoy small bites more than a large meal. This weekend, Ron and I have done something that we don’t do enough, we have spent the weekend at the Epicurean Hotel, right here in Tampa Bay. It is a new hotel with a great niche — Food and Wine! Right up my alley. You could imagine, when I heard about the grand opening, I just couldn’t wait for the Grand Awakening culinary experience.
We are so fortunate to have Vo-Vo and Vo that are such a big part of our childrens lives. Being the wonderful grandparents that they are, they are watching the boys and driving them to flag football games, watching Gracie and well, taking over for us. Have I told you how grateful I am for grandparents that are a huge part of my children’s lives?
So anyways… Ron and I had the opportunity to spend the weekend all by ourselves at this new edgy hotel that is influenced by great food and wine. Woo Hoo! The food has been out of this world and the entire time I was sampling tapas style teasers, I was thinking — I love Tapas and can’t wait to recreate this at home.
We are back, refreshed and realizing that everyone deserves a weekend of pampering and great food. The Epicurean Hotel will be a place that Ron and I will visit often. Guess what, the kids survived without us and it gave them time to be completely spoiled by Vo-Vo and Vo! They are really good at spoiling kids.
I am thrilled that this week’s #SundaySupper event is all about, what else? Tapas! We are sharing some amazing small plate recipes with all of you! It is an honor to have Connie from The Foodie Army Wife hosting this fun event! These are my kind of recipes.
Have I mentioned how much I love Chorizo? I also have a little obsession with cheese and these Chorizo Manchego Toast Tapas bites are out of this world!
Join us Around the Family Table for a Sunday Supper Tapas Party!
- Stuffed Green Queen Olives with Garlic Infused Olive Oil from MarocMama
- Cheesy, Tortellini Tapas & Spicy Bacon Ranch Dip from Daily Dish Recipes
- Black-Eyed Pea Cowboy Caviar from Shockingly Delicious
- Goan Beef Croquettes from Masala Herb
- Giardiniera Salad from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Bacon Wrapped Calamari from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Patatas Bravas from Supper for a Steal
- Caramelized Onion & Gruyere Bites from The Foodie Army Wife
- Agave Truffles from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Pear, Brie, and Honey Crostini from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tomato Bread from girlichef
- Clams in Green Sauce (Almejas en Salsa Verde) from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Roasted Tomato-Basil Flatbread from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Herb and Citrus Marinated Olives from Magnolia Days
- Smoky Paprika Peppers from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Balsamic Raspberries with Mascarpone Cream from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Gambas al Ajillo from Manu’s Menu
- Squid in Garlic Chili Olive Oil from Food Lust People Love
- Tortilla Española from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Croquetas de Pollo from Cookin’ Mimi
- Low-Carb Salmon Croquettes from Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Bruschetta Topping from What Smells So Good?
- Herb Roasted Almonds from Curious Cuisiniere
- Artichoke Heart and Manchego Spread on Fried Garlic Bread from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Tortillita de Camarones from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Patatas A La Riojana (Rioja-Style Potato & Chorizo Stew) from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Gambas al Ajillo y Clementina (Shrimp with Garlic and Clementines) from FoodieTots
- Tortillas De Papa y Atun (Tuna and Potatoes Tortilla) from Basic N Delicious
- Pocky Cake Pops from NinjaBaking.com
- Chorizo Filled Dates Wrapped in Bacon from I Run For Wine
- Manchego-Stuffed Spanish Meatballs from The Weekend Gourmet
- Roast Onions with Blue Cheese and Pine Nuts from Healthy. Delicious.
- Shrimp and Chorizo Tapas from The Texan New Yorker
- Blueberry and Lemon Yogurt Quesada from In The Kitchen With KP
- Chorizo with Spicy Sweet Potato Tapas from Soni’s Food
- Chorizo and Manchego Toast Tapas from Family Foodie
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Citrus Salad from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Mushroom Chevre Crostini from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Serrano Ham and Manchego Croquetas with Smoked Pimenton Aioli from My Other City By The Bay
- Krab Filled Avocado Tapas from from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Polenta Crostini Bites with Caramelized Mushrooms: Cicchetti – A Venetian Tapas Tradition from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Best Wines To Pair With Tapas from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.