Nothing makes this mama smile like when my older ones come home from college. I am one happy mom when the house is full and all six of us are sitting around the family table for Sunday Supper. The stories can go on and on for hours and we all giggle over confessions of high school days. Now that the older two are out of the house, they love to share all the things that they got away with when they were younger that mom and dad had no idea about. Or so they thought. We can sit and giggle for hours on end as our younger two hang on every word.
Ronnie has always loved anything made in a skillet, especially if it includes pasta. I couldn’t wait to surprise him with this Creamy Sicilian Style Chicken Mushrooms Ham Skillet. I had a feeling he would love it. What could be better than a creamy pink sauce with pasta, chicken and ham? Accordingly to Ronnie and our clan — not much.
The Creamy Sicilian Style Chicken Mushrooms Ham Skillet was a huge hit at our house. The best part about it — it was super easy to whip up and we loved the robust flavor of the McCormick’s Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Skillet Sauce. Come to think of it, the truly best part about it was the fact that I prepared a great meal for my family in no time at all and it left more time to cherish the moments when all six of us are together.
- 1 pound Sea Shell Pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, I used baby bella mushrooms
- fresh ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken, I used leftover roasted chicken but rotisserie chicken would also work
- 1 McCormick's Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Skillet Sauce
- ¼ cup half and half
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh oregano, optional
- Cook the pasta according to directions on package.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the diced ham and mushroom. Cook for approximately 3 minutes while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and McCormick's Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Skillet Sauce. Simmer on low for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the half and half and stir until well blended.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese until mixed well. Sauce will be pink and creamy.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano and garnish if desired.
We weren’t the only ones who fell in love with the McCormick’s Skillet Sauces. Make sure you check out all of the amazing recipes #McSkilletSauce recipes from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers:
- Black and White Bean Chicken Chili by The Dinner-Mom
- Black Bean Taco Salad with Chipotle and Garlic by Ruffles & Truffles
- Cashew Chicken by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cauliflower Skillet Steaks-Sicilian Style by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet by The Messy Baker
- Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chicken Fried Rice with Sesame Seeds and Almonds by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Creamy Sicilian Style Chicken Mushrooms Ham by Family Foodie
- Fajita Quesadillas by The Foodie Army Wife
- Fire Roasted Garlic Chili with Cilantro Lime Rice by Hip Foodie Mom
- One-Pot Chipotle Chicken Taco Pasta by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Picadillo by kimchi MOM
- Potato Topped Sloppy Beef Skillet by Magnolia Days
- Savory Jade Chicken in Taro Basket by Brunch with Joy
- Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry over Cauliflower Rice by Casa de Crews
- Shrimp Taco’s with a Baja Cream Sauce by Daily Dish Recipes
- Sicilian Chicken and Mushrooms Spaghetti Squash Casserole by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Sicilian Skillet Chicken over Parmesan Zucchini “Noodles” by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Skillet Sicilian Chickpeas Over Brown Rice by Shockingly Delicious
- Skillet Taco Nacho Bake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Smokey BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Creamy Coleslaw by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Smoky Skillet Chicken and Rice by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sriracha Sesame Shrimp and Grits by I’m Not the Nanny
- Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Tres Carne Fire Roasted Garlic Chili over Egg Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cook
- If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.