There is something so fun and refreshing about summer recipes. It is so true that the family table can be anywhere, and I love to take it outdoors during the summer. I especially love recipes made with fresh fruit or ice cream this time of year. Some of my favorite summer recipes have recently been inspired by Desserts in Jars by Shaina Olmanson. Not only have I enjoyed the fun recipes in this book, but this book has become a favorite with my kids. From my college girl to my preteen, the recipes in this book are amazingly delicious and so fun to make.
This week’s #SundaySupper is all about Desserts in Jars inspired by Shaina Olmanson’s cookbook. We have had so much fun coming up with our favorite recipes – some exactly like the recipes in the book and some with our own twist.
We are so excited for you to try this book, that many of these bloggers will be giving away copies of Desserts in Jars. You will have to check out their blogs on Sunday for details.
But that is not all! Join us during the #SundaySupper Chat and you could win Tickets to the Food and Wine Conference and a 2 night stay during the conference at the beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek. Everyone that joins the chat will be entered to win.
The Desserts In Jars Summer Tour will be hosting live events around the country. Check out the events below and join us in a city near you. From Garden Parties to library events to restaurant menus, we are giving you the opportunity to experience these desserts from Desserts in Jars. These events will be so much fun and we would love to see you there!
Sunday Supper Desserts In Jars:
- Summer Fruit Fool in Jars by Shockingly Delicious
- Banana Split Cakes in a Jar by Daily Dish Recipes
- Baked Cheesecake In A Jar by Chocolate Moosey
- Key Lime Pies in a Jar by Home Cooking Memories
- Fudgy Brownie Mix by What Smells So Good?
- 5 Minute Coffee Cake in a Jar by Juanita’s Cocina
- Strawberry Mess by Jane’s Adventure’s in Dinner
- Mini Blueberry Cream Cheese Pies by Magnolia Days
- Peach Crisp in Jars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Campfire Bars Mix by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes by Hip Foodie Mom
- Salted Caramel Frozen Yogurt by Healthy.Delicious
- Boston Cream Pie Trifle by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Egg Cream in A Jar by Growing Up Gabel
- Cinnamon Espresso Bread Pudding in a Jar by Country Girl in the Village
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake in a Jar by Runner’s Tales
- Blueberry Thyme Pie in a Jar by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Caramel Panna Cotta in a Jar by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Layered Melon Granitas in Jars by Curious Cuisiniere
- Red Velvet Wedding Cake In A Jar by Foxes Loves Lemons
- Strawberry Shortcake with Lemon Mascarpone in a Jar by Gotta Get Baked
- Nutella Panna Cotta in a Jar by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie in a Jar by Big Bears Wife
- Bacon Bourbon Bread Pudding by The Urban Mrs
- Cinnamon Caramel Affogatos by Family Foodie
- Banana Split Ice Cream by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Midori Melon Flower Cupcakes by Ninja Baking
- Triple Berry Crisp in a Jar by Ruffles & Truffles
- Guilt-Free Blueberry Cream Cheese Gingerbread in a Jar by Eat ,Move, Shine
- Gluten Free Pull-Apart Cinnamon Bread in a Jar by No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Roasted Strawberry Coconut Cream Parfaits With Toasted Coconut by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate and Banana Ice Box Trifle In A Jar by In the Kitchen with KP
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement