Do you have a special Recipe that you only prepare on Holidays?
At our home, our Crown Pork Roast Recipe symbolizes a special occasion. It is that one item that we don’t cook any other time than Christmas and Easter. It is something that we have come to know as a special Recipe.
It is actually very easy to prepare but there is something so special about that beautiful Crown of Pork when it comes out of the oven and gets carved Around the Family Table.
If you have not tried a Crown Pork Roast, you have no idea how juicy the pork. I would encourage everyone to try preparing it at least once. I promise you family will be hooked.
What is your Special Holiday Recipe that everyone at your home Looks forward to?
Holiday Crown Pork Roast
- Crown Pork Roast with 8 Ribs
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 6 Bay leaves
- 1 large onion
- 3 cups of Pork or Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- The Crown Pork Roast must be marinated the day before
- Brush Olive Oil on entire Pork Roast
- Brush Minced Garlic evenly on the Pork Roast
- Add the Bay leaves between the Ribs
- Stuff the middle with a large Onion
- Add the Pork or Beef Broth to pan
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- Let sit overnight and pre heat oven to 425 degrees
- Add uncovered Pork Roast to oven for half hour
- Lower oven to 325 degrees and cover the Roast
- Bake for approximately 3 hours
- Use meat thermometer to check when Meat is done
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes
- Bring to the Table and Carve each Rib