Good Morning and Happy Monday! I really enjoyed this weekend with the family. It was a very quiet and non-eventful weekend and exactly what the doctor ordered. After all the preparation for the Food and Wine Conference, it was time to come back to reality and the norm that exists within our home.
Saturday morning we headed to the Farmer’s Market and fell in love with the peppers. I am not kidding, they were so vibrant that we just couldn’t walk by them. Alexandra loves peppers and when she saw the purple one, we knew we had to try it. Who knew there are purple peppers?
We had so much fun coming up with recipes and enjoying time around the family table. Knowing that our time is limited before Alexandra leaves for college again made us enjoy every minute together.
What a great combination of recipes we have to share with you this week! These Easy and Delicious Recipes are just the inspiration that I need to get dinner on the table and the boys out to football practice. It’s that time of year!
- Monday – That Skinny Chick Can Bake – Chicken Piccata
- Tuesday – Supper For A Steal – Roasted Poblano Mac and Cheese
- Wednesday – Shockingly Delicious – Sun-Dried Tuna Italian Rice Bowl
- Thursday – Cindy’s Recipes and Writings – Sausage and Peppers Turnovers
- Friday -Cravings of a Lunatic – Farmers Market Pasta Salad