Some people just have the ability to entertain and make it look effortless. My friend, Charlie is one of those people. It is a pleasure to watch him in his kitchen. He has mastered the art of entertaining and makes it look easy. It is nothing for him to whip up 10 different dishes for a party. I recently tried his easy cornbread casserole and fell in love with it.
Can you believe I had never made an easy cornbread casserole? It’s true. I knew that I just had to have his recipe. He told me to put out my hand and spread my fingers. All I had to do was remember 5 ingredients and they are all 1-1-1-1-1. Seriously what could be easier than this recipe for easy cornbread casserole?
This recipe is a keeper for entertaining a crowd.
Easy Cornbread Casserole Recipe
- 1 – Box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 – 14oz can whole kernel corn (undrained)
- 1 – 14oz can cream corn
- 1 – stick of melted butter
- 1 – egg
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In large bowl combine all five ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake in the 375° oven for 30 minutes.
- Note: If you double this recipe place in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 60 minutes.
Kid Ratings: Alexandra 8.5, Ronnie 9, Reis 9, Riley 8