Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am getting there. I always seem to spend so much time thinking about the turkey, the side dishes, and the stuffing, that I give little thought to starters. I am always looking for easy make-ahead Thanksgiving soups and appetizers that aren’t too filling. Here are some of my favorites that are perfect for Thanksgiving day and will give you lots of time to spend Around the Family Table with friends and family….truly the most important part of the meal.
2. Butternut Squash Bisque | Zesty Foodie
3. Classic Hummus with Pine Nuts | The Lemon Bowl
5. Asian Marinated Mushrooms | Shockingly Delicious
7. Pesto Puff Pastry Palmiers | That Skinny Chick Can Bake
8. Orange Spiced Roasted Chick Peas | Home Cooking Memories
9. Mexican Snack Mix | Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
10. Roasted Pumpkin Soup | Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
What are some of your favorite easy make-ahead Thanksgiving Soups and Appetizers?