Happy Memorial Day! Today, we remember the millions of soldiers who gave their lives in the service of their country. This Memorial Day Weekend has touched me in so many ways. My second oldest, Ronnie, graduated from High School. I am so proud of him and the young man he has become. I am looking forward to seeing the next phase of his life. This is the moment that we have prepared our children for, but it is still hard to let go.
We want so much for our children. We want them to go on and do great things. But when I truly think about the future, what I really want is for Ronnie to be happy in whatever path he chooses. He has an amazing gift of kindness towards others. Everywhere we go, everyone loves Ronnie. As his mother, that is what makes me most proud, and I don’t know that there is anything greater than that.
I am once again reminded of the importance of family meals and the memories that they create. This week, I will be spending a little more time around the family table celebrating the little things in life and enjoying making memories that will last a lifetime. We hope these Easy Weekday Supper Recipes from our talented contributors encourage you to do the same.
- Monday – The Not So Cheesy Kitchen – Polenta with Mushroom Ragout
- Tuesday – The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen – Asparagus, Ricotta and Egg Tart
- Wednesday – Cindy’s Recipes and Writings – Gnocchi in Walnut Cream Sauce
- Thursday – Comfy Cuisine – Oven BBQ Asian Chicken
- Friday – Family Foodie Thai Lettuce Wraps
Join us in Orlando for our First Annual Food and Wine Conference