Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. We enjoyed another weekend filled with fun and great memories. This week I am truly reflecting. It is so hard for me to believe that my second oldest is graduating High School. Although we have heard all our lives just how quickly our children grow up, until you go through the motions, you don’t really understand how quickly it truly happens.
I realize the importance of those moments at home, around the family table. The art of art of conversation is one of the best gifts we can give our children. Creating those moments will create memories that will last a lifetime.
This week, we are sharing fabulous easy weekday supper recipes for you to enjoy with your family. These recipes can be whipped up in no time at all, leaving you time to converse with those we love most.
Have an awesome week friends!
This Week’s Easy Weekday Supper Recipes:
- Monday - Pescetarian Journal - Easy Herb-Crusted Tilapia
- Tuesday - Momma’s Meals - Middle-Eastern Spiced Beef in the Crock
- Wednesday - Shockingly Delicious - Tuna Tomato Pasta Dinner for Two
- Thursday - Basic N Delicious - Easy Spanish Rice
- Friday - MarocMama - Moroccan Hamburgers with Harissa Mayonaise
Favorite moments from this past week:
Check out more information on the exciting Inaugural Event for E.A.T. St. Pete Here.