|Easy Italian Wedding Soup |
Cuisine: Sunday Supper
This Easy Italian Wedding Soup is perfect as a first course or for a main Sunday Supper course. ~Use your own recipe for meatballs or use Family Foodie Meatballs Recipe. Prepare only half of the recipe and roll into tiny Meatballs.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 10 oz package of Chopped Frozen Spinach thawed
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 32 oz packages of Chicken Broth
- 8 oz Orzo Pasta
- Drain Spinach and squeeze dry.
- Mix Spinach, Eggs and Parmesan Cheese in a bowl.
- Bring Chicken Broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Spoon the Spinach mixture into the boiling broth by the spoonful.
- Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add Meatballs and Orzo pasta and simmer on low for a minimum of 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Recipe by Family Foodie at http://familyfoodie.com/easy-italian-wedding-soup-sundaysupper/