It’s that time of year and the Sunday Supper Family can’t wait for the Big Game. The only thing that is actually better than the game is all the fun food, well, at least for some of us.
From wings to dips, we’ve got you covered for this big day. And it just wouldn’t be Super Bowl without great drinks, so this week we are teaming up with Gallo Family Vineyards and sharing some of our favorite game day pairings with you. Get ready for a super fun event!
Gallo Family Vineyards knows how to throw a football party and we can’t wait to welcome them around the family coffee table. This is the one week a year when it is appropriate to sit in the family room and enjoy Sunday Supper watching the football game on television. You are going to love the wine pairings and recommendations that Gallo is sharing. Come and get social with Gallo Family Vineyards and share your favorite game day eats on their social networks. Visit their website or connect with via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
Pull up a chair, grab a munchie and a glass of wine — join the fun this Sunday! We are excited to share these great recipes and inspire your menu for next week’s big game.
Game Day Entertaining and Pairing:
- Bacon Wrapped Maple Scallops by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Balsamic Glazed Cauliflower “Wings” by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Bean and Chorizo Dip by Foxes Love Lemons
- Beer Braised Szechuan Chicken Wings by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Blue Cheese Burger Bites by Country Girl In The Village
- Chipotle Quinoa Fritters by Healthy. Delicious.
- Cilantro Lime Marinated Shrimp by Ruffles & Truffles
- Game Day Pepperoni Pizza Dip by Family Foodie
- Game Day Pulled Pork Nachos by girlichef
- Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Pistachio Truffles by Chocolate Moosey
- Grilled Steak Sliders with Chimichurri Sauce by Hip Foodie Mom
- Honey Dijon Glazed Wings by The Foodie Army Wife
- Honey Ham Barbecue by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip by The Dinner-Mom
- Korean-style Clams by kimchi MOM
- Sparkling Pomegranate Pinot Punch by Magnolia Days
- Spicy Sausage Rolls by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Spinach Balls by Shocklingly Delicious
- Spinach Lasagna Cups by Alida’s Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Skins by The Wimpy Vegetarian
If your family is a football fanatic like ours, you are going to love this crest creator as much as we do. We have enjoyed creating our family crest as a reminder of what our family stands for. Check out the crest creator with your family here.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our#SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement. <Sunday Supper logo>
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.