I have such a fun idea to share with you. I have been setting up Greek Yogurt Parfait Bars every time we have a gathering with family and friends. It has been a huge hit at our house and I don’t want word to get out — but it is the easiest thing to do when entertaining a crowd.
I set up a Greek Yogurt Parfait Bar for Mother’s Day brunch this year. It was a huge hit with all ages. What I love most is that everyone can pick and choose what they like to add to their parfait. This was a favorite with my younger guys since they are a bit choosy about their toppings. It is so fun watching everyone pile on the fruit! They didn’t stop there, granola, coconut, chocolate chunks and a dollop of honey took the Greek Yogurt Parfait to the next level.
Best part about it for the hostess, set it up and let everyone do the work. Want easy clean-up – just use plastic cups and there is literally nothing but the serving pieces to wash. It doesn’t get any better when you are hosting a crowd!
Entertaining a crowd this weekend, hosting a brunch, baby shower, wedding shower or teachers breakfast? I have the answer and I promise it will be a huge hit.
- Your favorite Greek Yogurt - Vanilla is a huge hit at our house but we have also done Strawberry and Vanilla
- Granola - don't stop at plain, mix it up with different granola blends
- Chocolate chunks
- Place all ingredients in bowls and let everyone create their favorite parfaits.
- We love adding a tad of honey on top of our parfait.
- Get creative with your dishes, bowls, glasses, mason jars, even plastic cups work well.
These fun little bar will be the highlight of our dessert this Memorial Day. Join us on Sunday for our live chat hosted by DB aka Foodie Stuntman of Crazy Foodie Stunts and check out all the other great recipes to share with family and friends.
Food Using One Color
- Baby Back Ribs with Roasted Strawberry Barbecue Sauce by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Baked Tomato Breakfast Cups by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Red Velvet Milk Shake by Nosh My Way
- Strawberry Meringue Tartlets by What Smells So Good?
- Strawberry Oat Crumbles by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Alabama BBQ Sauce by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Blueberry Breakfast Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Blue Velvet Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Food Using Two Colors
Red and White Food
- Pickled Shrimp with Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sausage Rougail (Rougail Saucisse) by The Petit Gourmet
Blue and White Food
- Blueberry Feta Cucumber Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Pierogi by Curious Cuisiniere
Red, White and Blue Food
- Berry Berry Celebration by Momma’s Meals
- Berry Patriotic Chia Seed Pudding by Tasting Page
- Easy White Chocolate Covered Marshmallows by Palatable Pastime
- Eton Mess by Caroline’s Cooking
- Firecracker Cupcakes by The Crumby Cupcake
- Greek Yogurt Parfait Bar by Family Foodie
- Individual Loaded Red, White, and Blue Salads by The Weekend Gourmet
- Patriotic Panna Cotta by The Freshman Cook
- Patriotic Cocktail by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Red White And Blue Coleslaw by Nik Snacks
- Red White and Blue Parfaits by Life Tastes Good
- Red, White and Blue Cherry Pie by Savory Experiments
- Red White and Blue Cheese Potato Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Red, White and Blue Sangria by Food Lust People Love
- Red White and Blue Sundae by Desserts Required
- St. Honore Cake by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Strawberry, Blueberry & Raspberry Cheesecake Crumble by Food Done Light
- Tomato Blue Cheese Crostini by Magnolia Days
- Tomato, Shrimp and Bleu Cheese Pizza by Our Good Life
- Triple Berry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Vanilla Pound Cake with Fresh Berries by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Watermelon, Feta and Beet Appetizer by Take A Bite Out of Boca
5 Tips for Potlucks by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.