This week has been a whirlwind for me. I am coming down from one of those week’s that simply seems to belong to someone else. I traveled all week in search of the perfect location for our Sunday Supper Inspirational Conference for next summer. I met and enjoyed my dear online friend and Sunday Supper right hand person, Renee Dobbs from Magnolia Days for the first time. And I am still smiling from ear to ear, I met Emeril. Yes, the real Emeril! I will tell you all about that in tomorrow’s post.
At the end of the day, the biggest blessing of the week, was coming back to make it to Ronnie’s Football game. Ronnie is a senior in high school and he was chosen to be on the homecoming court. What an honor and what a pleasure watching him play an awesome football game. His sister came home from college to be there for Ronnie’s special night and the feeling of having my family together is second to none.
I was once again reminded of the comfort of family and time Around the Family Table. I walked in from my busy week and Ron and the kids had my favorite grilled salmon and mashed potatoes waiting. Cooked perfectly and filled with love.
My two younger ones are so excited about Halloween and this week’s Sunday Supper menu is filled with Halloween Party Recipes and inspiration! I am so honored to have Leslie from La Cocina de Leslie hosting this special event. I love Leslie’s blog and her story about moving to Mexico. She is truly and inspiration to us all.
We would love to have you join this special Sunday Supper and bring your halloween party recipes. So many amazing recipes and this group is just a blast to be around. Our #SundaySupper chat will begin on Twitter at 7pm Eastern Time. Grab your Bewitching Brew and Ghoulish Grew and join the fun!
- Shrunken Heads in Cider – Girlichef
- Candy Corn Martini – The Messy Baker Blog
- Trick-or-Treat Wine Pairings for Halloween – ENOFYLZ
- Steak Bites with Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce - I Run for Wine
- Eggs in Purgatory – My Catholic Kitchen
- Mini Jack-o’-Lantern Sloppy Joe Pies - Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Baked Mummy Cheese Dogs – In the Kitchen with KP
- Meat Head – Ruffles & Truffles
- Goblin Eggs – Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Mummy Hot Dogs – Damn Delicious
- Spooky Kid Pizzas – Sustainable Dad
- Pumpkin Chili, Pumpkin Dip, & Wicken Witch’s Brew – Daddy Knows Less
- Monster Mash – Cindy’s Recipes & Writings
- Sloppy Worm Sandwiches - La Cocina de Leslie
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Biscoff Cream – The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Spooky Ogre Eye Cookies – The Realistic Nutritionist
- Jack O’ Lantern Cookies - Magnolia Days
- Spooky Good Popcorn Snack Mix - The Weekend Gourment
- White Chocolate & Coconut Dipped Strawberry Ghosts - Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Monster Bites – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Vegan Halloween Sugar Cookies - Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
- Monster Cookies - Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Tunnel of Doom Cake – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Candy-Stuffed Rice Crispy Treat Pumpkins - Chocolate Moosey
- Crispy Graham Bones – The Meltaways
- Dulce de Leche Bat Cookies – Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Witch’s Fingers – Noshing with The Nolands
- Sweet Intestines with Broken Glass – The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Graveyard Brownies - The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Boo Candy Corn & Chocolate Chip Cookies – Hip Foodie Mom
- Bleeding Devil Cakes - Momma’s Meals
- Pumpkin Halloween Munch – Big Bear’s Wife
- Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake Pops – Juanita’s Cocina
- Jack-O-Lantern Carrot Cake - Galactosemia in PDX
- Ghostly Chocolate Orange Tarts – Happy Baking Days
- Messy Monster Cookies - MarocMama
- Bewitchingly Delicious Butterscotch Broomstick Cake Pops – Mama.Mommy.Mom.
- Halloween Popcorn Cake – Pippis in the Kitchen Again
- Witches Morning Gruel - In the Kitchen with Audrey
- White Chocolate & Dulce de Leche Ghosts – Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Peanut Butter Candy Bar Cookies - The Cookie A Day Challenge
- Monster Cookie Revel Bars – Baker Street
- Halloween Cereal Bars - Basic N Delicious
- Ossi di Morti (Bones of the Dead Cookies) – Webicurean
- Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels – Midlife Road Trip
Join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 7:00 pm(Eastern) for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat.
We’d also love to feature your Sunday Supper Halloween Party Recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board and share them with all of our followers, too.
This is a fun Sunday Supper you don’t want to miss! I promise you will have a blast.