I am not sure what I am more in love with… my new pan or this easy holiday side dish. It was such a hit that I know as long as I can get my hands on some pomegranates (not always an easy task in Florida), we will be making this healthy and delicious side dish over and over. At our house, the kids rule when it comes to recipes. When I first envisioned this recipe, I was not sure it would be a big hit. But when I walked into our kitchen and Riley was literally eating the Holiday Corn Prosciutto and Pomegranate right out of the pan, I knew we had a winner. Luckily, it had time to cool before he dove in.
This recipe is light, refreshing, crunchy and boy does it challenge your taste buds. The combination of the sweet corn, the crisp pomegranate and the salty prosciutto is a winning combination that is perfect for the holiday table. Or at our house, apparently any time of year.
Since my foodie’s spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen, I look for pans that can perform but are also easy clean up. My goal, first and foremost is to get the family in the kitchen cooking together. And while this pan is great for my teenagers to whip up their favorite dinner, it is all about performance. I have wanted to try the All-Clad nonstick line for a while and can tell you, it did not disappoint. Especially important to us – it is dishwasher safe and large enough to make one-pot meals for our family of six.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup prosciutto, cut into strips
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 4 medium ears of corn) or frozen corn
- 1 leek, sliced into thin strips. Green onions may also be substituted.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- juice from ½ lime
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the prosciutto and saute until crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, leek and garlic.
- Saute, stirring occasionally, until the kernels are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the pomegranate seeds.
- Squeeze lime juice over the corn mixture.
- Serve immediately.
All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Chef’s Pan with lid
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick interior and induction-compatible steel bases. It is also priced really well at $99.95. Here are some of my favorite features:
- 12″ diam., 4 1/2″ high.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratches and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
The NS1 Collection is available exclusively at Williams-Sonoma retailers and www.williams-sonoma.com.
Here is the best part. I am so enjoying this pan that I am giving away one to one of my followers so you can try it out for yourself. All you have to do is tell me what holiday side dish you would cook in the All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Chef’s Pan with lid and subscribe to our newsletter below. One winner will be randomly chosen on November 16, 2015.
The giveaway is open to USA residents only.
Disclosure: All-Clad provided me with the NS1 Nonstick Induction Chef’s Pan and sponsored the giveaway.