It’s the most wonderful time of the year… it’s that time of year when we are all starting to think about the Holidays. Some of us wait until the last minute and others plan for months. Every year I find myself thinking about how to make everyone that has touched our lives feel special. I love to make Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen. I am a believer that it takes a village to raise a child and with four children, there are numerous teachers, coaches, nurses doctors and so many more who have helped shape the future of my children.
I was so excited and honored when Susan, one of our Sunday Supper contributors, aka The Wimpy Vegetarian suggested this weeks Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen, Sunday Supper theme. Holiday Gifts from The Kitchen mean so much more than anything purchased from the store. These gifts are made with love and are sure to make that special person know how much they mean to you.
The Sunday Supper Contributors never disappoint, you know how I feel about this talented group. They have 50 gorgeous Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen to share with you this week. These gifts are not only made with love but guaranteed to put a smile on that special person’s face.
Here’s a preview of an amazing selection of breads, drinks, condiments, snacks, and desserts that will be coming your way during our Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen Sunday Supper. From all of us to all of you.
HOLIDAY GIFTS FROM THE KITCHEN #SUNDAYSUPPER:
Breads / Breakfast
- Pumpkin Biscoff Bread – Dinners, Dishes, and Dessert
- All-in-One Beer Bread Kit – GirliChef
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting – La Cocina de Leslie
- Banana Coconut Coffee Cake with Macadamia Nut Streusel – The Lovely Pantry
- Pancake Mix With Apple Cider Syrup and Candied Walnuts – Tora’s Real Food
- Cranberry Hootycreeks – Baker Street
Condiments / Ingredients
- Apple Butter – Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Strawberry Jam – The Meltaways
- Herb Vinegars – Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Harissa – The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Flour on my Face
- Homemade Cherry Extract – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Nutella Powder – I Run For Wine
- Orange BBQ Sauce – Midlife Road Trip
- Apricot Pineapple Sauce – Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Spiced Cranberry Apricot Almond Chutney – Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Pumpkin Butter – Family Foodie
Soup and Snacks
- A Soup For You – Momma’s Meals
- Maple Nut Granola – Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Spicy Dill Pickles – Sustainable Dad
- Sweet and Spicy Curried Nuts – Soni’s Food for Thought
- Roasted Spiced Nuts – Mrs Mama Hen
- Sweet and Spicy Pecans – Supper For a Steal
- Maple Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars – Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Orange Spiced Chickpeas – Home Cooking Memories
- Turtle Pretzels – The Messy Baker
- Rocky Road Candy – Magnolia Days
- Dairyfree Vegan Caramels – Galactosemia in PDX
- Peanut Butter Cookies in a Jar – Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Cookies in a Jar – Damn Delicious
- Monster Cookie Mix in a Jar – What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Biscotti – Meal Planning Magic
- Snickerdoodle Snack Mix – Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again
- Butter and Jam Thumbprint Cookies – Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Peppermint Stick Cookie Truffles – The Weekend Gourmet
- Nutella Truffles – Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Peanut Cajetas (Peanut Fudge) – Basic and Delicious
- Cookie Cutter Fudge – Chocolate Moosey
- Pumpkin Roll – Shockingly Delicious
- Homemade Chocolates – My Trials in the Kitchen
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Juanita’s Cocina
- Chocolate Toffee “Crack” – Ruffles and Truffles
- Holiday Tree Cake – Noshing with the Nolands
- Salted Caramel Cookies – Mama Mommy Mom
- Fruit and Nut Cookies – In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Applepie Moonshine – My Catholic Kitchen
- Holiday Spiced Mocha – Daily Dish Recipes
- Holiday “Spirits” and Some Bottles to Boot – Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Homemade Peppermint Mocha Mix – In the Kitchen with KP
- Homemade Kalua – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- StoliDolskis – The Cookie-A-Day Challenge
Please join on us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper on November 11. In the evening we will meet at 7pm EST for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat.
We’d also love to feature your recipe for Holiday Gifts From the Kitchen on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board to share them with all of our followers, too.
You will love Susan’s Blog. It is filled with amazing Sunday Supper and Weekday Supper recipes and tips. Head on over to The Wimpy Vegetarian and say hello!