Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month?
The Sunday Supper Family Couldn’t be more excited about it. Let’s be honest, the minute you mention the word Grilled Cheese – your mouth starts to water and for many of us, it brings us back to our childhood.
Today’s Grilled Cheese Sandwich seems to have grown up a bit and the Sunday Supper Team is ready to take it up a notch. From Gruyere to Chocolate and everything in between, The Grilled Cheese Sandwich is back this month for Sunday Supper.
What goes better with the perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich than a perfect glass of wine?
We are so excited to have Gallo Family Vineyards joining us around the family table for Sunday Supper. This week we will be featuring their Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. Two excellent choices to pair with the perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
The Gallo Family Sauvignon Blanc balances the fruit flavors of honeydew melon, citrus and ripe apple, providing a light and crisp finish. It is a person favorite!
The Gallo Family Pinot Noir is a medium bodied wine that provides a smooth and light finish with aromas of cherry and sweet fruit flavors. You can never go wrong by serving a bottle of the Gallo Family Pinot Noir!
There is nothing better than wine and cheese. Join us on Sunday as we share some of our fantastic Grilled Cheese Creations and pair them with these Gallo Family Vineyards favorites. I bet you will have to try some of these fantastic recipes in your kitchen.
- Apple, Prosciutto and Gruyere Grilled Cheese by Hip Foodie Mom
- Berry Chocolate Panini Sandwich with Wine Reduction Sauce by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Brie, Ham, and Blackberry Grilled Cheese by Healthy. Delicious.
- Cafe Zinfandel Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese by In The Kitchen With KP
- Caramelized Onion, Mushroom & Arugula Grilled Cheese by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- French Onion Grilled Cheese by Family Foodie
- Funky Monkey Grilled Cheese Sammie by The Messy Baker
- Greek Salad Grilled Cheese by Ruffles & Truffles
- Grilled Cheese & Bison Sandwiches by The Foodie Army Wife
- Grilled Goat Cheese w/ Tomatoes & Tarragon on Olive Bread by girlichef
- Grilled Mascarpone on Chocolate Cherry Bread with Blackberry Cabernet Compote by Desserts Required
- Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwich by Magnolia Days
- Honey Glazed Peach and Pork Tenderloin Grilled Cheese by Melanie Makes
- Kentucky Hot Brown Grilled Cheese by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Mediterranean Grilled Cheese by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monte Cristo Grilled Cheese by The Dinner-Mom
- Mushroom Duxelles & Asparagus Grilled Cheese by Foxes Love Lemons
- Parmesan Crusted Baked Grilled Cheese by Alida’s Kitchen
- Roast Beef Horseradish Arugula Grilled Cheese by Shockingly Delicious
- Roasted Red Pepper, Feta, and Olive Grilled Cheese by Neighborfood
If you would love to try some of our Sunday Supper Recipes and want to find a retailer carrying Gallo Family Wines near you, click here. You can also visit Gallo’s website or connect with via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our#SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.