If you have followed me for a while, you may have noticed that I am a tad obsessed with eggs. I am of the belief that everything tastes better with an egg on top. Whether you’re whipping up a pizza or a hamburger (be warned, this is one of the first recipes I posted on my site and you may be underwhelmed by the photography), adding an egg on top will take your recipe to the next level. And by egg on top, I mean a runny egg that just oozes when you cut into it and mixes in with the flavor of the dish and serves as it’s own sauce. What could be better?
The Sunday Supper Family is delighted to welcome Davidson’s Safest Choice™ around the family table this week! They use an all-natural Safest Choice™ pasteurization process, gentle warm water bath—that doesn’t change the nutrition or flavor. The Safest Choice™ all-natural egg pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs before the eggs even enter your kitchen.
For a mom who loves to cook with eggs, it is wonderful to know that I can use eggs in all my recipes knowing that the eggs have a pasteurization process and I could serve a runny egg on top of almost anything!
Judging by all the fantastic recipes we are featuring this week, clearly I am not alone. The Sunday Supper Family is excited to share their No Bake Summer Recipes!
No-Bake Savory Recipes:
- Asparagus Egg Salad by Family Foodie
- Buffalo Aioli by Alida’s Kitchen
- Chicken Caesar Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Deviled Egg Crostini by Hip Foodie Mom
- Grilled Pizza with Egg, Arugula, and Balsamic by Ruffles & Truffles
- Huevos Rancheros by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Korean Rolled Omelette (Gaeran Mari) by kimchi MOM
- Mom’s Potato Salad by Casa de Crews
- Pizza for Breakfast! Waffles by Foxes Love Lemons
- Shrimp Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
No-Bake Sweet Recipes:
- Brownie Batter Truffles by Desserts Required
- Creamy Chocolate Blender Mousse by Shockingly Delicious
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie by Neighborfood
- “Funky Monkey” PB Ripple Chip Banana Ice Cream by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon and Strawberry Parfaits by Magnolia Days
- No Bake Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles by Melanie Makes
- Raspberry Mousse by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Salted Caramel Pudding Cups by The Foodie Army Wife
- Strawberry Marshmallow S’mores by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
We are so excited about Safest Choice™ Eggs and want to give you the opportunity to join us at this year’s Food and Wine Conference in Orlando and meet Chef Guiliano Hazan. Chef Guiliano will be doing a demo showcasing Safest Choice™ Eggs. Your recipe could win you a pass to the Food and Wine Conference, $500 gift card plus a year of free eggs. Check out the details by clicking here.
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are available in two varieties, All-Natural and Cage Free. For both varieties, Safest Choice™ only sources eggs from vegetarian-fed hens that are hormone and antibiotic free. Safest Choice™ eggs come from USDA certified and inspected farms that are Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union. Safest Choice™ uses fresh Cage Free eggs from farms approved as Certified Humane®.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our#SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by the Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs. All opinions are my own.