They worked hard, played their hearts out and the results showed! Reis and Riley’s teams are both going to the Super Bowl!
Not only is this a dream come true for them but it’s what memories are made of… these are the moments they will remember for the rest of their lives and relive with their children one day.
We were exhausted and needed an easy Sunday Supper this week. Reis loves to cook and helped me come up with this easy One Pot Chicken and Pasta Meal.
Quick, Easy, Nutritious and Delicious was the name of the Game Around the Family Table this Sunday Supper.
FAMILY FOODIE ONE POT CHICKEN AND PASTA
2 lbs Chicken Breast, I prefer tenderloins
2 Cups Flour
1 Tablespoon Garlic and Pepper Seasoning
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Garlic Goodness by Intensity Academy or 1 Tablespoon minced Garlic
1 Cup White Wine
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 lb Spaghetti
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan, I prefer using an electric skillet
- Mix Flour and Garlic Pepper Seasoning on a large plate
- Cut the Chicken into bite size pieces
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and cook on high
- When chicken is done, add Garlic Goodness, Wine and Chicken Broth and Simmer
- Cook Pasta
- When the sauce is becomes a creamy consistency, add pasta to the skillet and continue to simmer for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and Parsley on top and serve