The only thing that could make Hollywood’s Hottest Night even better … a fabulous Cocktail to go along with our appetizers! I was pondering what fun drink to serve during the Sunday Supper Oscar’s Party. At first I was thinking Oscar-tinis but I thought it may be a little too sweet to serve with my Hot Cubed BBQ Shrimp. One of my favorite shows is The Chew with Mario Batali…I just love him… they suggested serving Oscar-Rita’s! Perfect! Right then and there, I knew, the only thing that could make this night better would be Oscar-Rita’s!
Hot Cubed BBQ Shrimp
Such Saucy Shrimp Goodness! Make Certain to serve hot
with crusty bread to soak up all the sauce! I just love Intensity Academy’s Hot Sauce!
- 3 lbs shrimp unpeeled med fresh
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestshire
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Hot Cubed Hot Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Mix sauce. Toss with shrimp
- Bake at 350 for 15 min in roasting pan.
- Serve Hot & Sauce
- 1/4 cup Silver Tequila
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Mint Leaves
- Seltzer (to top)
- Muddle the mint in a mixing glass
- Add the tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice, and stir to mix
- Pour over ice in a margarita glass and top with seltzer
And the award for the Best Supporting Appetizer goes to…..
Cast your vote:
- Best Cocktail goes to Angie from Big Bears Wife with her Vanilla Whipped Creamsicle Cocktail
- Antipasto in the Leading Role goes to Jen from Juanitas Cocina with her Homemade Ricotta & Antipasto Platter
- Appetizer in Foreign Language goes to Rashmi from Primlani Kitchen for her La Vita e’ Bella Crostini ~ Ricotta Roasted Squash & Sage Crostini Paired with Midnight in Paris Cocktail with Champagne Pomegranate
- Appetizerography goes to Valerie from Val’s Food and OrArt with her Easy puffed Pastry with Brie & Goat Cheese Stuffing and Hugo in the Tropics Harry Navel
- Appetizer in Supporting Role goes to Renee from Magnolia Days with her Baked Goat Cheese in Tomato Sauce
- Directing in the Kitchen goes to Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake with her Gourgeres and Cream Puffs, Parisian Cheese Puffs, Midnight in Paris
- Short Appetizer goes to Launie from Teeny Tiny Kitchen for her Tamari Chex mix with Almonds
- Animated Feature Appetizer goes to Nicole from Daily Dish Recipes for her Garlic Chicken Puffs