Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowls are a perfect way for the kids to start their day!
I don’t know about you but I just can’t get enough of the gorgeous summer fruit this time of year. So fresh. So sweet. So delicious. Smoothie bowls have been a favorite all summer long and I can’t get over how many combinations we have come up with. Today’s Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl was a creation that Reis came up with. If you can find peach juice try it, but if you can’t, orange juice works really well in this recipe.
Once we got started with our Strawberry and Cream Smoothie Bowl, there was no stopping us. We are on a roll with our smoothie bowl creations and toppings. As a mom, I am loving watching my kiddos devour these bowls. They are packed with calcium and so many fruits. And while I encourage healthy toppings, there may or may not be come chocolate chips in that trail mix. And that is the best part… the toppings are so much fun and the combination of smooth, cold smoothie with all the crunchies. Try these smoothie bowls and let me know what you think. I bet they will be a huge hit at your house too!
Some of our favorite smoothie bowl toppings:
- chia seeds
- trail mix
- chocolate chips
- dried fruits
Oh, since peaches and nectarines are basically the same thing, we use nectarines in these smoothies and through it in the blender with skin on.
- 2 peaches or nectarines, pit removed and cut into large pieces
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup peach juice or orange juice
- 1 cup of ice
- Add peaches, yogurt, milk, orange juice and ice to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and have fun with all the toppings.
- Bring on the toppings!
Join us around our virtual table on Sunday as we share our favorite recipes with peaches. And don’t forget to head over to twitter on Sunday 7pm ET for our always fun and lively chat where we’ll be discussing our favorite summer fruit, the peach! Just follow along with #SundaySupper.
#SundaySupper Recipes with Peaches
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement