We love Super Bowl Sunday and Pepperoni Pizza Dip!
I orginally posted this recipe during my boys Fall Football Season. I have had so many request for this recipe and thought I would repost in honor of Super Bowl Sunday!
Have I told you we are a Football Family? I may have mentioned it once or twice. You would think that 4 games per week would be enough. Oh no! We love to watch College Football, Professional Football…We just can’t get enough!
The kids love to have friends over to watch the games and enjoy Pepperoni Pizza Dip. Not only is it a fan favorite, it is so easy to make. Gather Around the Family Table and enjoy this great Appetizer. Your family will love it too!
PEPPERONI PIZZA DIP
2 8 oz packages of Cream Cheese
6 oz of Pepperoni
2 8 oz cans of Tomato Sauce
8 oz Shredded 2% milk Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Intensity Academy Garlic Goodness
2 Green Onions*
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Let Cream Cheese soften at room temperature or in microwave
- Spread the Cream Cheese to cover the bottom of a large baking dish
- Layer the Tomato Sauce over the Cream Cheese
- Chop the Pepperoni into small pieces. I like to use kitchen sheers and cut the Pepperoni
- Chop the 2 Green Onions and sprinkle over the Pepperoni. I also just use kitchen sheers to cut the Onions
- Sprinkle the Cheese over the the entire dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour or until top is bubbling
*Green Onions are so easy to grow. You can grow them inside or outside. Just buy the bunch and plant the rest. All you have to do is cover the white part at the bottom and make sure they have lots of water. You will have plenty of green onions for all your recipes without having to buy them!