It’s a special #SundaySupper. It’s Vo-Vo’s Birthday! We love special celebrations in our house and when it’s someone’s Birthday, it’s time to move it into the Dining Room! Our Dining Room makes everyone feel special when we sit in there. This Portuguese Pork and Chorizo Recipe is so easy and so delicious!
Vo-Vo’s Birthday is the perfect occasion to enjoy a Portuguese Recipe. One of her favorite meals is Pork and Chorizo. Honestly, it is one of our absolute favorite meals! You can make a meal out of the Chorizo White Wine Sauce all by itself.
What is better than to celebrate a loved ones Birthday with great food filled with love Around the Family Table. I love the tradition of truly making someone feel special.
This Sunday Supper truly is a special celebration! My four children are so blessed to have their grandparents Around the Family Table for another Birthday Celebrate.
Portuguese Pork and Chorizo
- 2 lbs of Pork Loin cubed or Boneless Pork Loin cut into cubes (most butchers will cut for you)
- 12 oz of Chorizo (I love Goya Chorizo) sliced thin
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Olive Oil to line bottom of Large Pan
- 2 cups of White Wine
- Line Large Pan with Olive Oil
- Add Pork Cubes and chorizo and saute
- Add Garlic
- Simmer for approximately 20 Minutes
- Add White Wine and continue to simmer on low for approximately 20 minutes
Serve over Rice and Peas and Onions…. absolutely delicious!
Kid Ratings: Alexandra 8.5, Ronnie 9.5, Reis 10, Riley 9.5