The Holiday Season is upon us and my family couldn’t be more excited. We are enjoying this Holiday weekend at the beautiful South Seas Island Resort in Captiva, FL. This place can really get you in the mood for the Holiday Season. The decorations are amazing and the holiday festivities are even better. We had big smiles on our faces as we sang Christmas Carols during the annual tree lighting last night. It is so fun to see the different generations laughing and creating memories.
The holidays are on my mind and I am already planning what to serve for Christmas Dinner this year. I am of the belief that a recipe does not have to be complicated in order to impress our guests, and prosciutto is one of those ingredients that you only need a little bit but it has such big flavor. I love the simplicity of this Prosciutto Rosemary Pork Roast. But don’t let it fool you, although so simple, it is truly packed with flavor and makes a beautiful presentation during a holiday celebration.
Prosciutto Rosemary Pork Roast will wow your guest this holiday season.
Are you looking for easy recipes for your holiday table or to take to a holiday potluck? We’ve got you covered! This week’s Sunday Supper Movement Recipes have you covered in lots of ways; recipes for covered dishes, tips and recipes for when you are not sure what to do, and recipes for food covered in toppings, frostings, and much more. This week’s event is hosted by DB of Crazy Foodie Stunts and trust me… his fabulous recipes will have you covered this holiday season!
Covered Appetizers and Entreés
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Party Mix from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Personal Steak Pot Pies from The Foodie Army Wife
- Slowcooker Bean and Ham Soup from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Butternut Squash & Cheddar Potatoes Au Gratin from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Salmon en Croute from Curious Cuisiniere
- Excellent Beef Stew from Noshing With The Nolands
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy from Food Lust People Love
- Pigs in a Blanket (Cabbage Rolls) from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Banana Coffee Cake with Chocolate Chip Streusel from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Frosting from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Streusel Topped Apple Pie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Dark Chocolate Cake Batter Truffles from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Chocolate Satin Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Banana Butterscotch Muffin-Cake from What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Banoffee Pie from Happy Baking Days
- 1 Easy Chocolate Macaron Recipe, 3 Japanese Wine Fillings from NinjaBaking.com
- Chocolate Covered “Party Popcorn” from Ruffles & Truffles
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake from Pies and Plots
Not Sure What To Do? We Got You Covered
- Cilantro Turkey Salad with Farro and Mango from Shockingly Delicious covering turkey leftovers
- Back to Basics: How to Truss a Chicken for Roasting from Crazy Foodie Stunts covering a cooking technique
- Peppermint Whip Cream from Peanut Butter and Peppers covering a vegan and dairy-free dessert topping
- Gluten Free Lego Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks covering a gluten-free dessert
- Mexican Coffee Bun from The Urban Mrs covering a dessert with an uncommon ingredient
- Cranberry Walnut Crumble Bars from Magnolia Days covering an idea for fresh cranberries
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars from Alida’s Kitchen covering a quick and easy cheesecake fix
- Prosciutto covered Rosemary Pork from Family Foodie covering a holiday meal on a budget
- Homemade Yellow Cake Mix from Treats & Trinkets covering a cake mix without the chemicals from store-bought ones
- Waffled Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwiches from Neighborfood covering turkey leftovers
- Apple Cider Doughnuts from The Texan New Yorker covering a dish made at home so you don’t need to wait in long lines for it
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.