As much as I love sitting Around the Family Table for Sunday Supper, every once in a while we put rules aside for Special Occasions. While The Oscars may not be the most important event in our lives, we love sitting down and watching the event with our kids and friends.
This group of amazing Food Bloggers put together and amazing Appetizer #Oscars Appetizer Menu! It really is Oscar Worthy!
Without further Adieu, Recognizing the Nominee’s for this year’s best #SundaySupper Apps
- Best Cocktail goes to Angie from Big Bears Wife with her Vanilla Whipped Creamsicle Cocktail
- Antipasto in the Leading Role goes to Jen from Juanitas Cocina with her Homemade Ricotta & Antipasto Platter
- Appetizer in Foreign Language goes to Rashmi from Primlani Kitchen for her La Vita e’ Bella Crostini ~ Ricotta Roasted Squash & Sage Crostini Paired with Midnight in Paris Cocktail with Champagne Pomegranate
- Appetizerography goes to Valerie from Val’s Food and OrArt with her Easy puffed Pastry with Brie & Goat Cheese Stuffing and Hugo in the Tropics Harry Navel
- Appetizer in Supporting Role goes to Renee from Magnolia Days with her Baked Goat Cheese in Tomato Sauce
- Directing in the Kitchen goes to Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake with her Gourgeres and Cream Puffs, Parisian Cheese Puffs, Midnight in Paris
- Short Appetizer goes to Launie from Teeny Tiny Kitchen for her Tamari Chex mix with Almonds
- Animated Feature Appetizer goes to Nicole from Daily Dish Recipes for her Garlic Chicken Puffs
- Appetizeress in Leading Role goes to Isabel from Family Foodie for Intensity Academy’s Iron Shrimp