THANK YOU for allowing me into your home and Around the Family Table for Sunday Supper this past year.
THANK YOU for caring enough to follow, to comment, to try new recipes, and to make suggestions.
THANK YOU for sharing how Sunday Supper Around the Family Table has influenced your families.
THANK YOU to the incredibly talented #SundaySupper Contributors… without you, my dream would never have become a reality!
THANK YOU for believing in me, inspiring me and joining me in making a difference.
I cherish and listen to your suggestions. One of the things the became apparent was that you were in agreement, Sunday Supper starts as one day a week but soon becomes a way of life. Many of you suggested that I should feature more easy Weekday Supper ideas. I have listened and we will now be featuring #WeekdaySupper inspiration every day of the week.
Cheers to a year filled with love and memories Around the Family Table and to new beginnings!
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound of shelled Shrimp (size doesn’t matter, I use what is on sale)
- 2 Cups of White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 2 Green Onion finely diced
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the Olive Oil, Butter and Garlic in a large skillet.
- Add the Shrimp and saute until shrimp are pink
- Add the White Wine or Chicken Broth and simmer on low for 10 minutes
- Add the Green Onion and Parsley
- Season with Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Kid Ratings: Alexandra 10, Ronnie 8.5, Reis 9, Riley 8
We love to serve these shrimp over quick and easy Portuguese Rice or when you have more time it is fabulous as a Sunday Supper Meal over Cheesy Polenta. Add a green salad or broccoli and you are good to go!
If you would like more information or have suggestions for #SundaySupper or #WeekdaySupper, head on over to www.sundaysuppermovement.com.