It’s amazing how a handful of inspired ingredients can turn run-of-the-mill Fajitas into a truly memorable meal! In this case, plump roasted red and yellow peppers chime in with a burst of freshness, seared tuna adds succulent flavor and the addition of LAND O LAKES® NEW Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt lends concentrated richness to these Fajitas.
When it is all wrapped up with sour cream and guacamole, you have wonderful taste with Mediterranean flair. Like most things, they taste even better when made with love. I have to tell you, I am in love with this new LAND O LAKES® product. While it is the perfect showcase for fresh summer produce and seafood, you can use it anytime you need to be reminded of a warmer season. This is Simiple and Fresh Summer eating at it’s finest!
- 2 large Peppers, I used red and yellow, cut in strips
- 1 large Vidalia Onion, cut in strips
- 2 lbs of Tuna Nuggets or Tuna Steak Cubed
- 8 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
- 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Lime
- 8 large Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese of choice
- Sour Cream
- 1 Large Tomato diced
- Heat the Flour Tortillas on low in the oven
- Heat two large frying pans on high.
- Add 4 tablespoons of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt to each pan and lower to medium heat.
- Add the Peppers and Onions to one pan and saute until Peppers are soft and onions are caramelized
- Turn the heat up on the pan to be used for the Tuna. Add the Tuna and quickly sear on all four sides.
- Slice the Tuna Steak thin and add to the Peppers and Onions
- Squeeze the Lime Juice over the Tuna, Peppers and Onions
- Everyone can garnish their own Tortillas
Kid Ratings: Alexandra 10, Ronnie 10, Reis 10, Riley 8 (Sometimes we give in and make these with chicken for Riley, then it’s a Perfect 10!)
Our Family loves this dish and everyone’s favorite part is having fun building the Fajitas. We want you to try Simple and Fresh Summer Tuna Steak Fajitas for #SundaySupper Around the Family Table. Tell us your Favorite Recipe using Butter. We will give our favorite recipe winner, a coupon so that you can try LAND O LAKES® NEW Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
This Sunday, we will bring you this endlessly pleasing succession of recipes that are perfect for Summer Meals and perfectly enhanced by the flavor of this delicious new product. We were so impressed and want to share it with all of you. Check out all these Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes. They will all be giving away free product too.
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter byThe Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by The Meltaways
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese by Basic and Delicious
- Linguini and Clam Sauce by The Fig and the Pig
Join us this week for Simple and Fresh Summer Tuna Steak #SundaySupper and so much more. We’ll share these fabulous recipes and want you to share yours with us! The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter or follow along on TweetChat. Our #SundaySupper Pinterest Board will be filled with wonderful Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes. There is always room Around the Family Table for you.
About LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Land O’Lakes is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.