When I think of quick and easy Weekday Supper Meals, I immediately think of thinly sliced lemon pepper pork medallions. I love them because I can whip up a delicious meal for my family in minutes. Two minutes on each side and BOOM, you are done. When I heard about the New Sauté Express® Sauté Starter with seasoned butter and olive oil, I couldn’t wait to try it on thinly sliced pork. Easy Skillet Lemon Pepper Pork and Orzo came to mind. Let me start by telling you that my family is obsessed with my Pork Picatta Sauce. It really is delish but like most sauces, it takes time. It certainly is not a dish that I prepare on a night that we have to get the boys out the door to football practice. I was curious to see their reaction to this new quick and easy pork recipe.
- 2 cubes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter Lemon Pepper Butter & Olive Oil Saute Starter
- 2 pounds thinly sliced Pork
- 1 pound Orzo Pasta
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat large skillet to medium heat
- Add 1 cube of Sauté Express® Sauté Starter Lemon Pepper Butter & Olive Oil
- Saute the Pork approximately 2 minutes on each side, until no longer pink
- Remove Pork from skillet and cover to keep warm
- Bring Chicken Broth to a boil in the skillet
- Add Orzo and cook for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until the pasta is fluffy
- Stir in the remaining cube of Sauté Express® Sauté Starter Lemon Pepper Butter & Oli Oil and Parmesan Cheese
- Place the Pork on top of the Orzo Pasta and serve
My boys loved the Lemon Pepper Pork and Orzo and this dish is a keeper in our home!
Kid Ratings: Ronnie 9, Reis 9, Riley 9.5 *Note from Mom: One Pot Meals Rock! Not only easy to make, but easy to clean up too!
I can’t wait to check out all the recipes featured this week by our Sunday Supper Contributors. So many fabulous, quick and easy meals!
Sauté Express® Chicken Recipes:
Chicken Florentine Pasta by Supper for a Steal
Creamy Lemon-Chicken w/ Artichokes by girlichef
Chicken Parm Tenders over Spinach & Orzo by Momma’s Meals
Sizzling Chicken and Green Bean Stir-Fry with Almond Cilantro Rice by Mama.Mommy.Mom
Garlic and Herb Chicken Fettuccine by in the Kitchen with KP
Italian Chicken Pasta Wrap by Big Bears Wife
Creamy Parmesan Pasta with Chicken & Mushrooms by The Messy Baker
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas by That Skinny Chick can bake
Shells with Chicken and Pancetta by The Foodie Army Wife
Capellini Pomodoro with Italian Herb Chicken by Mom’s Test Kitchen
Garlic and Herb Chicken Pasta Toss by Ruffles & Truffles
Sauté Express® Fish and Seafood Recipes:
Easy Italian Herb Shrimp Pilaf by Daily Dish Recipes
Crabmeat stuffed Flounder Roulades by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Cod Fillet with Lemon Pepper Ginger Sauce by Kimchi Mom
Herb Lemon Butter Tilapia with Sauted Veggies by Crispy Bits and Burnt Ends
Blackened Tilapia Po’ Boys by Juanita’s Cocina
Tomato-Basil Shrimp with Orzo and Feta by The Weekend Gourmet
Sauté Express® Ham and Pork Recipes:
Ham and Vegetable Frittata by Magnolia Days
Savory Butter and Olive Oil Pork Chops by In the Kitchen with Audrey
Skillet Lemon Pepper Pork and Orzo by Family Foodie
Sauté Express® Sauté Starter is available in four delicious flavors:
- Garlic & Herb – Families love the flavor combination of garlic and herb. The irresistible aroma will draw families to the table, while the mouth-watering taste will have them asking for seconds.
- Italian Herb – The seasoning is an easy way to add Italian flavor to ordinary chicken, and it also turns everyday Italian into something special.
- Savory Butter & Olive Oil – The combination of butter and olive oil is a simple and wholesome way to put a new twist on your family’s favorite meals.
- Lemon Pepper – The splash of lemon and a hint of black pepper is perfect for fish or other light dishes.
The Sunday Supper Team is super excited to try this product and can’t wait to share their meal ideas with you during our #SundaySupper chat on Twitter at 7 p.m. Eastern Time this Sunday!
Not only that, Sauté Express® Sauté Starter is perfect for easy #WeekdaySupper meals. We’re going to help inspire you to make mealtime sizzle with quick & easy meals in 30 minutes. It can be done! Just follow the hashtag #SauteExpress on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
We have a special Pinterest Board to Showcase #WeekdaySupper with Sauté Express® Sauté Starter we will feature a new recipe every day for the next month.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the#SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement.
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for Sauté Express® Sauté Starter for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.