Is it Spring yet? This year, it certainly depends what area of the country where you live. In Sunny Florida — it sure is! We are enjoying berries and thinking about our favorite Springtime Sweets. Ripe, juicy berries, sweet chewy cookies, lemon bars that will have you drooling; warm nights and Spring Break.
There is no better excuse to whip up some treats to share with good friends. We’re excited to share our favorite Springtime Sweets Recipes during this week’s Sunday Supper Event with our friends from Dixie Crystals. Last year, we had a blast choosing the Signature Food and Wine Conference Dessert. Everyone left the conference talking about the Strawberry Red Wine Cream Cheese Brownies – not only were they delicious and creative, they were a perfect ending to a memorable meal around the family table.
It is an honor to be working with Dixie Crystals again this year to come up with another signature dessert to be featured at the Food and Wine Conference during Saturday night’s “Sunday Supper.”
Spring is in the air and this week’s Sunday Supper Contributors are celebrating the freshness of the season with these recipes:
- Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake by Neighborfood
- Butterscotch Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cups by The Messy Baker
- Chewy Lemon Sugar Cookies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Coconut Lime Meltaway Cookie Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Flan in Moscato Sauce by Family Foodie
- Fresh Strawberry Tartlets by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Gluten-Free Deep Dish Carrot Cakes for Two by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Bundt by In The Kitchen With KP
- Lemon Cornmeal Sandwich Cookies by girlichef
- Lemon Cream Roulade by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lime Sugar Cookies by Magnolia Days
- Meyer Lemon Bars with Poppyseed Crust by Foxes Love Lemons
- Meyer Lemon Cheesecake Bars by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Mixed Berry Crumble by The Dinner-Mom
- No-Bake Banana Split Dessert Cups by The Weekend Gourmet
- Poached Pear Bread by Momma’s Meals
- Springtime French Macarons by Hip Foodie Mom
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites by Supper For A Steal
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes by The Foodie Army Wife
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
We want to make sure that all our foodie and blogger friends have the opportunity to join us this year. If you have a killer Brownie Recipe — this is the contest for you! Check out the rules for the contest HERE. You could be one of three winners who will be joining us at the conference this year.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our#SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by Dixie Crystals. All opinions are my own.