I love Sunday Supper every week but this week, I am super excited. This is such a special event because the Sunday Supper Family is sharing their favorite Fun and Spooky Potato Recipes. We are thrilled to have Idaho® Potatoes join us around the family table to celebrate this fun event. We love their taters and this was a great opportunity to blend our creative and culinary talents to come up with a delicious Halloween recipe that would be fun for families to make.
My biggest challenge is getting the kids fed on Halloween night in time to go trick or treating. I wanted to create a dish that was fun and spooky but that would also be a great meal for the family. My kids love meatballs and mashed potatoes and these stuffed potato spiders were a huge hit when tested on them. I love that you can make large stuffed potato spiders as a meal or make little babies to take to a party as appetizers. These stuffed potato spiders can be made ahead of time and left in the fridge until you are ready to pop them in the oven. If you want to take them up to the next level, you can also fry them. But as a busy mom — ain’t nobody got time for that!
How fun are these recipes? I don’t know how we will be able to choose what to make this year for Halloween!
Fun and Spooky Potato Savory Bites:
- A Bowlful of Creepy Crawlies by kimchi MOM
- Bloody Mary Potatoes by The Messy Baker
- Devilish Potato Mummies by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Halloween Baked Potato Skin Pizzas by Alida’s Kitchen
- Jack O’Lantern Shepherd’s Pie Stuffed Peppers by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Jalapeno Chili Stuffed Potato Mummies by Feed Me, Seymour
- Loaded Mashed Potato Spider Web Casserole by NeighborFood
- Mashed Potato Grave by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Mashed Potato Monsters by Ruffles & Truffles
- Monster Mash Potatoes by Curious Cuisiniere
- Roasted Potato Eyeballs by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Roasted Potato Graveyard by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Spooky Halloween Potatoes Graveyard by Clarks Condensed
- Spooky Spiderweb Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes by Rhubarb and Honey
- Stuffed Potato Spiders by Family Foodie
- Twice Baked Potato Graves by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Twice Baked Potato Mummies Covered with Roaches by The Wimpy Vegetarian
Fun and Spooky Potato Sweet Treats:
- Chocolate Potato Skull Cake by Magnolia Days
- Potato Candy Spiders by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Raspberry Ghoulash by Desserts Required
We love Idaho® and, if you’re looking for even more potato recipes and inspiration, connect with theI daho® Potato Commission on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can also follow ourFun and Creepy Halloween Pinterest Board for Bootiful recipes.
This is a Sunday Supper you don’t want to miss!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more greatSunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by the Idaho Potato Commission. All opinions are my own.