I always say that the family table can be anywhere. While I cherish all those moments around our kitchen table and those special occasions in our dining room, sometimes Sunday’s are made to be in the family room. This is especially true in our home during Football Season. When certain teams play, I have a hard time tearing Ron, the boys and their friends away from the family room. Never mind trying to get them to clean up after dinner. This is the time of year that “One Pot” recipes come into play.
Sunday Supper One Pot recipes are easy to cook and easy to clean up. This leaves more time for watching football. I also love that I can double this recipe when I have a house full of teenagers.
This recipe was inspired by Vo-Vo’s original Portuguese Pork and Chorizo. You can’t go wrong with either recipe. They are both delish!
This is such a great round-up of recipes by our Sunday Supper Contributors. Amy Kim from kimchi MOM is our fabulous host this week and these recipes are sure to inspire you to try some One Pot Recipes for Sunday Supper or any day of the week.
“Take the chill off” One Pot Chilis, Soups, and Starters
- Spicy Sausage and Sweet Potato Soup by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Eggplant Parmesan Soup by The Texan New Yorker
- Cream of Tomato and Tortellini Soup by Noshing With The Nolands
- Chicken Tortilla Soup by What Smells So Good?
- Chicken Corn Chowder by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Spinach and Mushroom Tortellini Soup by Neighborfood
- Lasagna Soup by The ROXX Box
- Beefy Skillet Nacho Bake by The Weekend Gourmet
- German Onion Soup by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- White Bean and Spinach Soup by Ruffles & Truffles
- Korean Oxtail Soup (Kkori Gomtang) by kimchi MOM
- Fall Squash Chili by Pescetarian Journal
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili by Alida’s Kitchen
“Put meat on your bones” One Pot Stews
- Brew Stewed Beef by The Foodie Army Wife
- Dr. Pepper Shredded Chicken (slow cooker) by girlichef
- Pepper Beef Stew by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Slow Cooked Beef Stew with Red Wine, Carrots and Tomatoes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Fabulous French Cassoulet by Webicurean
- Slowcooker Coq Au Vin by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Claypot Braised Tofu by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Moroccan Lentil Ragout with Poached Eggs by The Wimpy Vegetarian
“Make room for seconds” One Pot Main Dishes
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Kalua Pork by Shockingly Delicious
- Chicken and Dumplings by Hip Foodie Mom
- Spicy Tomato Pasta by Supper for a Steal
- Spicy Coconut Chicken Casserole by The Urban Mrs.
- Carnitas with Queso Fresco Enchiladas by Casa de Crews
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Herb Pork Chops and Veggies by Cookin’ Mimi
- Jambalaya by Country Girl in the Village
- Easy Oven Sweet & Sour Chicken by Momma’s Meals
- Asian Chicken Rice Pot by a distinguished palate
- Quick One Pot Red Beans and Rice by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Stir Fry by Foxes Love Lemons
- One-Pot Lentil Chicken by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Beef and Quince Tajine by MarocMama
- Slow-Cooked Italian Beef Sandwiches by Juanita’s Cocina
- Sunday Supper Pork and Chorizo by Family Foodie
- Mediterranean Chicken Bake by The Dinner-Mom
- Easy Chorizo, Corn and Potatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Crockpot Roasted Corn, Tomato and Broccoli Risotto by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Quick ‘n Easy Asian-Style Quinoa by NinjaBaking.com
- Pan-fried Chicken with Bacon and Asparagus by Food Lust People Love
- Vegetarian Chipotle Tamale Pie by Curious Cuisiniere
- Turkey Sausage and Noodle Pesto by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- One Pot Coconut Rice Shrimp Pilaf by Sue’s Nutrition Buzzz
- One Pot Spicy Pasta by Mess Makes Food
“Can’t say no” One Pot Desserts
- Vegan Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Busy-Day S’mores Cake by Treats & Trinkets
- Mascarpone Pumpkin Cheesecake in the Microwave by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Spice Apple Crisp by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here ? Sunday Supper Movement.