Woo Hoo! You know we are a true football family and at our house — it’s the most wonderful time of year! We know we are not alone – football season is a widely celebrated family tradition every Sunday across the country. America’s favorite sport is officially kicking off and if you love entertaining friends and family like we do, you probably also love coming up with the perfect game day spread and boy do we have great tailgate recipes for you.
Gallo Family Vineyards is proud to be the Official Wine of Football Season™, and their wines go the distance on the gridiron. And while your family and friends may all be rooting for the same team, they may not all love the same type of wine. With a wide array of game day finger foods, why not provide multiple options and reduce the amount of waste at the end of the party?
That’s why I am loving the 187mL wine bottles are ideal for either tailgating at the game, or ensuring there are options for your football fanatics when you’re homegating in your living room. These fun mini wines are available for $5.99/four-pack or $1.49 individually at local wine retailers and grocers nationwide. To find a store that carries Gallo Family Vineyards near you, check out the Where to Buy Tool. We even have a $1 off coupon for you to use, click here.
- Pink Moscato
- Red Moscato
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- White Zinfandel
- Pinot Grigio
- Pinot Noir
And don’t forget… we want you save those 187mL capsules to help end senior hunger. For the 5th year, our Every Cork Counts program invites Americans to send back their corks and capsules to benefit the Meals On Wheels Association of America. Every cork or capsule collected garners $1 for Meals on Wheels, and it’s easy to donate! Visit GalloFamily.com for more details.
The Sunday Supper Family is as excited as I am to share their favorite Tailgating Recipes with all of you. Check out these delicious recipes!
- Bacon, Onion and Cheddar Sliders by The Redhead Baker
- Basil and Sundried Tomato Hummus by Ruffles & Truffles
- Braided Stromboli by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Braised Brats with Apples and Onions by Flavor Mosaic
- Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites by Alida’s Kitchen
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Cakes by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chicken and Chorizo Nachos by Family Foodie
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders by Life Tastes Good
- Greek Style Grilled Chicken Wings with Yogurt Dill Sauce by Supper for a Steal
- Meatball Subs with Garlic-White Wine Sauce by Foxes Love Lemons
- Mini Caprese Polenta Pizzas by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Mini Chorizo and Cheese Quiches by Magnolia Days
- Pizza Rolls by Momma’s Meals
- Ricotta Toasts with Tomatoes by The Messy Baker
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili by Jelly Toast
- Spicy Grilled Clams in Foil by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Strawberry Mint Red Moscato Sangria by Feed Me, Seymour
- Sun-dried Tomato and Feta Dip with Za’atar Chips by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Ultimate Stadium Nachos by Melanie Makes
- Veggie Pizza with Cauliflower Crust by Take A Bite Out of Boca
And if you have not put your grill away, you are going to love these Wine BBQ Pairings that are also perfect for our tailgate recipes from Gallo Family Vineyards.
For more information on Gallo Family Vineyards wines and menu pairing ideas, visit their website (where you can also find a store locator). While you’re there, browse more great grilling recipes, plus Wine and BBQ Pairing suggestions! Get connected with Gallo Family on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, and YouTube for more ideas and updates. Want to incorporate Gallo Family into your homegating menu? Here is a $1 off digital coupon for Gallo Family wines to get you started.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.