How to Pick Your Battles and Find Happiness in the Kitchen ~ This is the introduction to Katie Workman’s The Mom 100 Cookbook. As soon as I read the intro, I knew I would like this cookbook. What I wasn’t prepared for, was the ability that Katie had to make us fall in love with her while browsing through her cookbook. The recipes are fabulous but it’s the stories and love for family that makes this a cookbook that you will use over and over again.
Like our Sunday Supper Movement, Katie’s cookbook is about so much more than the ingredients that go into a meal. It is about a way of life. My absolute favorite part of every recipe is the “What the kids Can Do Section.” Katie get’s the importance of cooking together as a family and having fun Around the Family Table…the only ingredient required is love.
We are honored to be featuring The Mom 100 Cookbook Around the Family Table for #SundaySupper this week. You will fall in love with Katie Workman and her solutions for all the the cooking-for-kids dilemmas that everyone faces every day.
Join us for #SundaySupper on twitter starting at 3:00 pm EST. We are featuring Portable Recipes for getting together with friends from The Mom 100 Cookbook. Katie Workman will be joining us to answer questions, give tips and inspire at 5:30 pm EST. You don’t want to miss this week’s #SundaySupper and these fabulous recipes!
- Soups and Salads:
- Japanese Restaurant Salad ~ Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup served in Bread Bowls ~ Daily Dish Recipes
- Main Dish Recipes:
- Caribbean Warm Spice Chicken with Cinnamon Ginger & Paprika ~ Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Casserole ~ The Meltaways
- Pulled Pork ~ Momma’s Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas ~ In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Teriyaki Skewers ~ Messy Baker Blog
- Garlic, Lemon, and Rosemary Roasted Chicken ~ Family Foodie
- Sauteed Corn Spinach, Bacon and Scallions ~ Comfy Cuisine
- Lasagna with Turkey Meat Sauce~ Meal Planning Magic
- One Pot Arroz con Pollo ~ Juanita’s Cocina
- Sesame Noodles ~ Big Bear’s Wife
- Honey Ginger Soy Chicken ~ The Weekend Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares ~ Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Rum laced Fudgy One Pot Brownies ~ Baker Street
- Bacon & Dried Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Chocolate Moosey
- Birthday Chocolate Cupcakes ~ Basic and Delicious
- Simple Vanilla Cake ~ Mrs. Mama Hen
- Aaron E’s Favorite Apple Coffee Cake ~ Soni’s Food for Thought
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake ~ Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Wine Pairing to complement our recipes ~ ENOFYLZ
Connect with Katie Workman, Author of The Mom 100 Cookbook:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katieworkman100
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/katieworkman100
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/katieworkman100
- Website: www.themom100.com
- Buy The Mom 100 Cookbook
Join us this week! We’ll share these fabulous recipes and want you to share yours with us! The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter or follow along on TweetChat. Our #SundaySupper Pinterest Board will be filled with fabulous family recipes. There is always room Around the Family Table for you.