Healthy Snacks are so important for a Healthy Household. One of our favorite Snacks is Hummus with Pretzels. We can sit Around the Family Table for hours this easy hummus recipe. .
We absolutely love Chick Peas. When we go Back to College Shopping for my daughter, Chick Peas are always on the top of her list. What can I say, we are a very strange family!
I had this pre conceived notion that Hummus was hard to make. We had always purchased the store bought varieties. When I tasted my friend Diana’s Hummus, I knew I had to try making Hummus! I liked it even better when she told me it was a four ingredient recipe and so easy to make. It was time to roll up our sleeves and give it a whirl!
Easy Hummus Recipe
- 2 16 oz cans of Chick Peas
- 1 small Garlic Clove mashed
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- Optional: Slivered Almonds and Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients and grind in food processor until smooth. I love slivered Almonds and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Serve with crackers or how we absolute love to eat this Easy Hummus Recipe, with Snyders Honey Wheat Pretzels.
- Pack School Lunches for your kids
- Eggs for Breakfast are so much better than cereal with sugar
- Serve healthy snacks after school
- Water is our friend
- Start a Freezer Club with friends. It is the perfect way to spend time with friends
- Make time for meals Around the family Table
- Have fruit sitting on the counter…clementines, grapes and apples are perfect
- Impose a No Thank you Bite Rule in your home
- #SundaySupper is a must in every home
- Love is the best ingredient you can add to any dish
Kid Ratings: Alexandra 10, Ronnie 9, Reis 10, Riley 8