If I wasn’t sure, I am now. We are so Passionate about our Food! Who would have ever thought that asking the question…What is the greatest movie made with food in it?… would bring about 2 days of non-stop Twitter streaming! I have to tell you, it was the funnest two days I have had on Twitter. And I have had lots of fun on Twitter before! Accordingly to my Twitter Followers, here are the Top 10 All Time Favorite Food Movie Scenes. Just click on the name and you can view the scene.
1. BIG NIGHT …..“Mangia”
2. CHARLEY AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY/WILLI WONKA …. OOmpa Loompa
3. JULIE AND JULIA “What is it that you really like to do?….Eat!…and you are so good at it!” I could so relate!
4. RATATOUILLE “Ratatouille…you must be kidding!”
5. CHOCOLAT “To awaken the passion”
6. BABETTE’S FEAST “The best turtle Soup”
7. EAT PRAY LOVE….”He’s in the room with a naked girl…He’s won the Lottery!”
8. TORTILLA SOUP ….”What happened to we honor dinner time?”
9. ANIMAL HOUSE …. “That Boy is a P-I-G PIG!”
10. WHEN HARRY MET SALLY … “I want what she had”
Although I loved most of the movies above my two Favorite Movie Food scenes were not mentioned… not even once! I was so surprised.
11. MYSTIC PIZZA ….“Men!”
12. MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING … “He don’t eat no meat?”
Anyone that follows my blog can guess why these two movies are my favorites!
Did we miss any? What’s your favorite Movie scene featuring food?